Thinking about coffee machines but would prefer to spread the cost? Enquire here about our lease rental options.
La Spaziale S40 Selectron 2 Group Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine is the ultimate, top of the range espresso solution. The technicians set themselves goals. Combining functionality with high-class aesthetics and elegance, the S40 Selectron is a technologically superior machine whose components interact with extreme precision, guided by the state of the art electronics.
The S40 Selectron is fully automatic with 4 programmable dose controls per Group with a manual free flow override function, which is available on most high-quality commercial coffee machines. Most choices these days are for automatic. However, there is the semi-automatic Elettrik free flow version if required. As well as standard height, the Selectron is available in Takeaway Height (T.A.). Machines come in 2 – 4 Group with 10, 15 and 20 Litre Boilers respectively.
Many of the various optional build extras are standard on the S40 range. The only one not included as standard is the addition of a third fully automatic foaming Steam Arm with adjustable temperature control cut off. It also comes in a multitude of colours.
- Electronic coffee machine with free-flow delivery
- 2 delivery groups’ versions
- Electronic boiler refill
- Electric heating system
- Double pressure gauge for boiler and pump pressure control
- Electronic boiler temperature regulation
- Preset hot water delivery for infusions
- Boiler washing cycle
- Boiler temperature indicated by LED display
- Automatic operating temperature boost function
- Control of malfunctions alarm
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Electric cup warmer
- Upgraded boiler heating element W+ available on request
- ITC Individual temperature control for each delivery group
- GA Service scheduled control system
- 2 Lever operated Steam Arms
- Electronic boiler temperature control
- Controlled thermal differential 0,5°C
- Unique “patented” STEAM heating system.
- Digital pressure sensor for boiler, water mains and pump
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Electronic visualization and control of water level in the boiler
- Grinding degree control with the signal of coarse or fine grinding
- Control of cartridge filters replacement, with customer warning
- The backlit graphic main display
- Display on each delivery group indicating the coffee delivery time in progress
- Software update through Secure Digital (SD) memory card
- Customer Card for menu access for the final user
- Group Head lighting
La Spaziale was founded in 1969 by individuals with a strong and innovative history in the espresso industry, dating back to 1947. La Spaziale is a very dynamic yet flexible company that is responsive to the reality that different markets have different needs.
All machines prices shown are exclusive of VAT, which is added at checkout. Currently 20%
About La Spaziale
We at La Spaziale draw on 65 years of experience to bring quality espresso machines to the market. Unique cutting edge technology paired with Italian handmade beauty, La Spaziale’s unrivalled range of espresso machines cover all requirements and budgets. Our UK service is tailor-made to suit individual needs, priding ourselves on our “can do” approach.