Thinking about coffee machines but would prefer to spread the cost? Enquire here about our lease rental options.
Fracino Contempo Electronic 1 Group Traditional Coffee Machine with electronic options is exceptional value for money.
The standard Contempo model boasts a stainless steel finish that shines like polished chrome. The design of the machine reflects a modern interpretation of style that makes for a stunning, yet timeless focal point in any café, bar, or restaurant.
Fracino’s Contempo machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled.
They are available with 1, 2, 3, or 4 groups for making coffee and each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand-built to the highest standards, using only the finest stainless steel, copper, and brass.
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped elements.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit, and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 125mm and the high group (latte glass) option is 150mm.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handle on the solid brass valves.
- The brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve, and high-pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste, and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray and cup shield as standard on all machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Alternative Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
|CON3E||3||360/600||575*||785||500||84||20L||7.5kw/30Amp||single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp||100L|
|CON4E||4||480/800||575*||1000||500||94||25L||7.5kw/30Amp||single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp||120L|
l and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is in tune with modern safety standards and is extremely user friendly.
Available as electric or gas-powered – for espresso on the move.
Made In Britain
Fracino transforms British-sourced stainless steel and copper sheet, tube, rod, and brass into their multi-award winning espresso coffee machines. They don’t simply assemble components sourced from suppliers around the world; they utilise the latest technology manufacturing systems and employ a team of highly skilled engineers, ensuring that around 90% of all components that make up a Fracino machine are fabricated, machined, and assembled in the Facility, ensuring British craftsmanship and British materials combine to produce exceptional quality and reliability in a model range designed to offer its owners a very long service life.
Machines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and therefore can be subject to slight variations in delivery timescales. We will contact you on receipt of your order to advise delivery options and timescales. Most machines arrive on a pallet delivery.
All machine’s prices shown are exclusive of VAT, which is added at checkout. Currently 20%.