Thinking about coffee machines but would prefer to spread the cost? Enquire here about our lease rental options.
Fracino Bambino 1 Group Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine with electronic options is exceptional value for money.
It provides an excellent opportunity for bespoke branding, from the UK’s only manufacturer of espresso and cappuccino coffee machines.
Fracino Bambino 1 Group Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand-built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel, with Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite, or as an optional extra, choose stainless steel side panels for a luxury finish.
- Both 1 & 2 group models require only a standard 240v 13 amp power supply.
- 2 group models have 120 mm group height clearance to accommodate taller or take-out cups. 1 group models have standard 110mm clearance.
- Rotary solid brass valves for the steam and hot water dispense.
- Thermosyphonic heat exchangers within the boiler ensure that each group is kept constantly hot for perfect and consistent coffee extraction.
- Front, Upper and Rear Panels are all made from highly polished stainless steel 304 for easy cleaning and to ensure durable working surfaces. Easy clean stainless steel steam tube.
- Optional ESE pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle on 2 group Electronic model.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
Machines are shipped directly from the manufacturer and therefore can be subject to slight variations in delivery timescales. We will contact you on receipt of your order to advise delivery options and timescales. Most machines arrive on a pallet delivery.
All machine’s prices shown are exclusive of VAT, which is added at checkout. Currently 20%