This Expobar G10 3 Group traditional coffee machine is an automatic espresso coffee machine with 3 groups. It has an electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with automatic water filling. The copper boiler with 17.5 litres capacity with one heat exchanger per group and cleaning valve. Two steam arms (stainless steel) are present and one hot water tap.
The led display shows the automatic dosing of hot water, time management, and memorisation of total brewed coffees. In addition, you can control the boiler temperature through the display.
Expobar G10 3 Group Traditional Coffee Machine – Features
- Digital dosage control on group heads
- Advertising display. Auto on/off via built in clock
- Full PID temperature control system
- Service, water filter and grinder alarms
- Built in rotary pump
- Group heads with built in soft infusion
- Solid stainless steel steam wands
- 11.5 litre copper boiler with auto fill level and alarm
- High groups for lattes, supplied with a stand for espressos
The machines in the Expobar G10 range are elegant and solid, with a sophisticated design that draws attention to them.
Expobar has combined their genuine experience of building first-class espresso machines with creative solutions and the latest innovative technology. Therefore, you can be sure that all G10 machines deliver what they promise. That is a perfectly brewed espresso to your guests.
For details of all our Expobar coffee machines click here.
For all our traditional coffee machines click here.
|Dimensions||Depth: 580, Height: 530, Width: 980|
|AC :||1-phase: 4290 W|
|3-phase: 6290 W|
|Brew Groups||Numbers: 3|
|Range :||Cappuccino, Tea, Espresso|
|Water filling :||Automatic|